Still deciding whether or not a vacation rental is for you? Here are the Top 10 Reasons to Choose a Vacation Rental! 1. Time Spent Together.Can’t decide between a vacation rental or hotel for your next visit to Orlando, Florida? The choice is clear. Not only are vacation rentals a better value for your hard-earned vacation dollars, but they also provide you with a better backdrop for relaxation and memories to be made. You may only get one week a year together - make it count! Spend quality time with family or friends all under the same roof. Vacation rentals are perfect for reunions, birthdays and milestones.
2. More Space. Stretch out and relax! More space means more comfort. The average vacation rental is about 3,500 sqft., while the average hotel room is only 400 sqft. Blue Sky Villas vacation rental inventory features homes with up to 9 bedrooms and can sleep up to 22 guests!
3. More Privacy.With the ability to close bedroom doors when you need to, less need to share bathrooms and more space between you and your neighbors, vacation rentals offer more privacy for the guests in your group and a retreat from the rest of the world!
4. Larger Selection.From budget-friendly condos to luxury mansions, there are vacation rentals to suit every preference and price range!
5. Better Value.Vacation rentals are a great value because they sleep more guests for your money. Split the cost with family or friends to bring expenses down even more!
6. Not Cookie-Cutter. Each vacation home has its own unique flavor and expresses the personality of the owner. Whether it’s fun island décor or a movie and music library, vacation rentals tend to provide little extras and a one-of-a-kind experience that can’t be replicated in a hotel room.
7. Feel at Home. Vacation rentals provide a cozier atmosphere, with many of the same features that you have in your own home – such as comfortable seating, functional furnishings, outdoor balconies, large open kitchens and more!
8. Make Life Easier.A week away is much easier when you have access to certain creature comforts! For example, you can save money on dining out by preparing meals in a fully-equipped kitchen or pack less in your suitcase by doing a mid-week load of laundry. Vacation rental travel lends itself to special extras that minimize stress - such as closer parking and ample storage for your traveling items.
9. Kid-Friendly. Let’s face it - being stuck in a small space with children in tow is probably not the most restful way to spend your vacation. Many vacation rentals have amenities to make traveling with little ones easier - such as board games, multiple TVs/DVDs, gaming consoles and more!
10. Feel like a Local. Perhaps you’ve been visiting Florida for years and already know the area like the back of your hand or maybe you just want to experience the area the way locals do. No need to feel like a tourist! Vacation rentals offer an alternative to the general crowd and help you find unique restaurants, shops and activities that are off the beaten path.
Amazing villa! Has everything you need and more! From the decor, to the pool, to the game room and everything in between, the house was perfect! Would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for an incredible family getaway.